Monday, December 19, 2011

Catch Up and Ketchup

Dear Toddler,

You are keeping Mommy and Daddy very busy, but we are having a ton of fun. Your blog is getting so far behind that I’m going to do a few catch up post, not to be confused with Ketchup, which is your favorite meal time activity now. If there is anything that resembles something you can dip in you’ll sit forever dipping over and over again. J

December has been busy with Christmas tree decorating, picture taking, and many fun parties.  Ms. Felicia was so sweet to snap a few pictures of you for our Christmas card. I wish I could just have her come follow you around all day long; her pictures are just beautiful and capture your personality. I want to bottle you up and keep your baby moments forever and she does such a great job helping me keep these memories.

Love,
   Your Busy Parents






No comments:

Post a Comment