Thursday, April 7, 2011

6 Months Old!!

Dear 1/2 Birthday Girl!

I can not believe that you are 6 months old! It's a strange combination of not remembering life with out you and feeling like you were just a brand new baby yesterday. I have always loved babies, and 6 months has always been the magic number in my head that is when infants become fun loving babies. It really is the greatest, you are the joy of our lives. You smile and giggle at everything, it's hard to be in a bad mood around you. My favorite smile is when I pick you up in the morning, as soon as you see me you squirm and smile so big. I want to freeze time so that we can lay on the floor in your nursery and play together forever.

We love you sooo much. Happy 1/2 Birthday!

Love,
   Mama and Dadda


We bought you this pretty little bublble the day we found out you were a girl. I would hold it and imagine you in it when I was pregnant. You are even prettier in it than I imagined 6 months ago!


No comments:

Post a Comment